After the week long hustle-bustle, who doesn’t deserve a fun-filled getaway with friends, especially if you live in a fast-paced city like Delhi. The capital city is surrounded by a number of amazing places that you can visit with your friends over the weekend and be back to work on Monday with a new life infused into you. If you wish to go for a road trip, you might as well approach bike rentals in Delhi that can rent you stylish bikes to make your trip more adventurous.
- Lansdowne, Uttrakhand– Sharing borders with one of most beautiful stats has its own advantages. If you wish to spend some time nestled in the coziness of nature, Lansdowne is the place for you. It is a British Hill station and houses the Garhwal Rifles of the army. Away from the woes of commercialization, this hill station is still in the hands of God and he has preserved its beauty through the ages as it is. A small hill-town, it can be visited on a weekend. Many activities like jungle safaris, mountaineering etc. can be done here. You can also visit the beautiful Tip N Top to get a panoramic view of the Shivalik range and bid your worries goodbye.
- Agra, Uttar Pradesh– While on a road-trip you can pick up a bike on rent in Delhi and pay a visit to the historic places in Agra. Agra lies around 220 km from Delhi, making it an ideal weekend destination. There are a lot of things to see and do in Agra. You must definitely visit the Taj Mahal, even if you’ve been there before, Bibi ka Maqbura, Agra fort and Fatehpur Sikri. Sometimes clichés are true, and you’ll realise this in Agra. These places are worth the hype and once mesmerised by their grandeur, you’ll start recommending others to visit them too.
- Corbett National Park, Uttrakhand- If you have that love for safaris and wish to ride in those sexy open jeeps you can bet on Corbett National Park in Uttrakhand to give you the time of your life. You can hire bikes from bike rentals in Delhi and drive to the foothills of Himalayas. The diversity of flora and fauna will blow your mind away and you’ll thank yourself for coming up with such a great idea. You can go on a jungle safari and experience adventure at its best.
- Nag Tibba, Uttrakhand– One of the newly popular weekend destinations for Delhi-tes is Nag Tibba. Those who have that zeal to go on adventures can definitely vouch for it. You can get bikes on rent in Delhi and ride to the lesser Himalayas to tread the circular trek through the dense canopy of trees and spot different kinds of birds and reptiles. You need to be fit as fiddle as even though the trek is categorised as easy, you might get dehydrated easily due to the height and flooding sunlight. Once at the top, you’ll be welcomed by a view of the Doon valley and range of Gangotri mountains.
- Alwar, Rajasthan– If your heart aches for more wildlife safari, you can visit Alwar in Rajasthan which is known for Sariska Tiger Reserve, home to the Bengal tiger. You can go in that fancy jeep and spot many animals like wild boar, leopards, striped hyenas and of course the much everred Bengal tiger. The less frequented city is among those that have retained their original flavour and are quite at bay from commercialization. You can also visit the Bala-Quila, Bhangarh Fort and Pandu Pol when free from the jungle safari.