Haryana Staff Selection Commission has invited applications for 7710 posts including sub-inspector (male), constable (male), and constable (female) under the Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018. Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format till May 28, 2018.
Date of application process: 24 April 2018
Last date for application: May 28, 2018
Details of posts
- Constable (Male) -5000 Posts (Gen category =2300, SC category =900, BCA category =700, BCB category =400, ESM-GEN category =3SO, ESM-SC category =100, ESM-BCA category =100, ESM-BCB=150)
- Constable (female) -1147 posts (Gen category =528, SC category =206, BCA category: 161, BCB category =92, ESM_GEN category =8o, ESM_ SC category =23, ESM-BCA category =23, ESM-BCB category =34)
- Indian Reserve Battalion, Haryana State (Male Constable) (GD) -500 Post
- All Inspector (Men) -400 Posts
- All Inspector (Male / Female) -63 posts
Educational Qualification: Constable: 10 + 2 pass or equivalent from recognized board of education Candidates should have studied Hindi / Sanskrit till matriculation or Higher Study.
Sub Inspector: Graduate or its equivalent qualification from recognized board / institute as well as candidates should have studied Hindi / Sanskrit till matriculation or Higher Study.
Age range: 21 to 27 years
Candidates will be short listed on the criteria of their presentation in written paper, physical fitness test, physical screening test and finally on interview.
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.hssc.gov.in 28 May 2018.
Pay Scale: Rs.21700-69100/-