Passed your school or graduation and now planning for higher studies that give you a ticket to settle elsewhere? Sure the first name that pops up in your mind is the world famous ‘CANADA’.
But do you realize the fact that just as this country’s name has now become equivalent to settling abroad, its aboriginal root word ‘Kanata’ meant ‘settlement’. How ironical?
It’s perfect that Canada as a country justifies its meaning but the question for all of us who are looking for studying in Canada remains the same!
Why study in Canada? What is so special about it?
Don’t fret; you have arrived at a perfect place to understand why Canada as a country and its universities are so sought after among the student fraternity.
Organization for economic cooperation and development (OECD), an organization of 35 member countries established in 1961 for world trade and economic growth stimulation recognizes Canada globally for its prestige in rendering a unique and diverse culture along with affordable and immense research opportunities. Studying in Canada is not only going to be just about your studies but a chance to carve a different quality of life with whole new study avenues in Canadian universities.
Studying in Canadian Universities is not only going to provide you with distinct courses and study material but with four different seasons to enjoy your studies in Canada. Always wanted to learn French didn’t you? Then the good news is Canada being a bilingual nation with English and French as its two official languages catering to refine your taste for linguistics as well.
And do not even worry about hailing from a culture or customs that might be alien during your studies in Canada because Canadian Universities follow the national policy for multiculturalism and welcoming students from all sorts of traditions to come and study in Canada. 15 Million Immigrants in the past century are no joke with UN ranking Canada as the best places to live in the world.
Let us highlight the merits of choosing to study in Canada:
- Politically peaceful, safe and a stable country.
- Very low Crime rates- A big yes for it!
- Comparatively lower living costs.
- Surprisingly Lower tuition costs.
- Most importantly – excellent Student Health Care.
Now let us talk about how studying in Canadian universities will make you among top 200 in the world.
- Degrees that are internationally acclaimed.
- Sports facilities that are Olympic quality.
- Hi-tech amenities to aid your studies in Canada.
- State of the art Technological innovations to help you with studying in Canada.
- Excellent opportunities of research and development.
- Study in Canada and you have a network of like-minded community to gain and share.
- Magnificent possibilities for learning with leisure while you study in Canadian Universities.
- Last but not the least is the numerous courses and disciplines to study in Canada.
Have a look at the list of the universities that you can choose from to study in Canada:
- Centennial College
- College of New Caledonia
- Fanshawe College
- George Brown College
- Humber College
- Kings University College
- Langara College
- Thomas University
- Trent University
- University of Manitoba
- University of Waterloo
- Vancouver Island University
Studying in Canada is not only going to be a life changing experience for you but might also give you an opportunity to settle there as you can apply for a permanent visa which takes about 15-18 months to process. Opting to study in one of the top Canadian Universities will not only keep you at par with the best study course in your discipline but will acquaint you to a whole new world of education with improved standard of living.
So gear up for your studies in Canada and look forward to have one of the world’s best education system in Canadian Universities.