Panty Liners. Have you heard about the panty liners or have you seen them in supermarkets? There is a wide range of benefits to using them. It is something similar to sanitary pads, but they are very much lighter in thickness and are used for vaginal discharge or light menstrual flow. Intimate hygiene is one of the important things most women in the world should consider. Keeping the private areas free, will help you from any kind of bad bacteria or diseases. There are a number of benefits when compared to sanitary pads.
Here are some of the ways to include panty liners according to your needs:
1. Intimate Hygiene:
Hygiene is one of the most important things to care for by every gender around. Especially if you are a woman, we face many menstrual days in a month and it is a must to take good care of the body. There may be blood flow even after three days of your period. In that case, instead of using pads, you can choose sanitary pads, for better comforts and hygiene purposes. They also help in keeping your undergarments clean from discharges.
2. Pre and Post Period Days:
Since we are aware of our periods, it is better to use the panty liners one or two days before, to avoid tension during your important days. They help in avoiding the stress caused during your unexpected period days. After the menstrual days, some of them might undergo a light flow, and during that time panty liners would be the better option than pads, or any other menstrual products.
3. Better Posture:
If you are someone who wears tights, or jeans with a short top; there maybe some of the shrink visible near the pants or in your private areas. In that case, if you choose liners then you may avoid the shrink which is occurring.
4. Tip – Use them as Sweat Pads:
If you are suddenly urged to an important function or meeting and wearing a good dress, or blouse, make sure to use the sweat pads to be free from sweat odours, and also to save your dress. Even though you dont have sweat pads, the panty liners would be a better solution when you are looking for immediate answers.
5. A Solution for People with Vaginal Discharge:
If you are someone who faces some regular vaginal discharge or some white discharge in regular means, then the sweat pads would be your favourite go-to partner while travelling with better comfort.
Things to Consider Before Using Panty Liner.
- Always wash your hands before and after using the panty liners.
- Never use them for more than 16 hours at one go
- It is not recommended to reuse panty liners.
- If you are someone who has sensitive skin, use fragrance-free liners to avoid rashes and irritation.
- If you are not okay with using the liners, try to use fragrance-free or vice-versa before making a decision.
- Never use them on heavy flow days, since they are much lighter than the sanitary pad.