Vin Diesel Publicly Urges Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson to Return as Hobbs in Fast 10

Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson are two of the most well-known action actors Hollywood has to offer. Fans of the franchise will recall the dispute between these two action heroes on the set of The Fate of the Furious in 2016, which led to the 2019 spin-off Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw.

In April 2023, the film “Fast & Furious 10” will be released. Vin Diesel, who portrays the main character in the series. One of the most successful film franchises of all time stated on Instagram on Sunday that he wanted Dwayne Johnson to return to reprise his role as Luke Hobbs – a position that “can’t be portrayed by no one else,” according to Diesel. On the other hand, Johnson has previously stated that he will not act in any other films.

According to a BBC story, the request comes after a “very public feud between the two Hollywood giants,” according to a BBC story.

Johnson, also known as “The Rock,” has been a member of the Fast & Furious franchise since 2011, when he first appeared in Fast Five as Agent Hobbs. However, the 49-year-old actor, who previously co-starred with Diesel, did not feature in the most recent picture and stated that he would not appear in future projects, according to the BBC.

Vin, who plays Dominic Torreto in the film, posted on Instagram that The Rock has “a very crucial role to play.” “I hope you rise to the occasion and achieve your destiny,” he said, according to the BBC.

Diesel, 54, referred to Johnson as his “little brother Dwayne” and urged him not to “sit on the franchise.”

According to the BBC, while the two had previously referred to one another as “family,” there have been disagreements.

In an Instagram post during the final week of filming for “The Fate of the Furious,” The Rock chastised an anonymous co-star for failing to “act themselves as stand-up men and true professionals,” according to BBC.

According to reports, it became clear that he was referring to Vin Diesel, and a dispute erupted.

After a “meeting of clarity,” the WWE legend stated that he and Vin Diesel are “philosophically two distinct persons” who “approach the business of moviemaking in two very different ways.”

According to the BBC, Vin Diesel has since been free to offer his thoughts on the subject.

According to a piece in US Magazine, Johnson said he would not take back his statement if given a chance, albeit he regretted its public nature.

“When I say something, I mean it,” Johnson explained. “However, expressing it publicly was not the proper course of action.”

According to the magazine, unnamed members of the “Fate of the Furious” team “quietly thanked” Johnson for coming out against Diesel’s actions.

According to the BBC, The Rock has yet to respond publicly to Vin Diesel’s “request.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *