The great Patanjali Ayurved Yoga guru Ramdev joined hands with India’s leading telecom company Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL). They decided to launch SIM cards with the addition more benefits. The SIM card is commonly called as Swadeshi Samriddhi SIM card. The Patanjali organization (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) has made the sudden impact towards the highly competitive telecom sector of the nation.
On Tuesday BSNL announces the involved plan of the Swadeshi Samriddhi SIM card. The first plan is Patanjali BSN-144 cost Rs. 144 and has some advantages. Along with this plan the BSNL telecom company allocates three respective plans based on the Patanjali BSN-144 which has a different rate and package value.
According to BSNL Telecom Company, the considered Patanjali BSN-144 plan is of Rs. 144, Rs. 792 and Rs. 1,584. This information is an official one given by the BSNL on the Twitter website. Along with the recharge plan the Samriddhi Card provides the insurance claim. The life insurance amount is of Rs. 5 lakh and for accidents, the amount is of Rs. 2.5 lakh.
Entailed specifications of Patanjali’s SIM card plan:
There is 5 special value has been implemented on the Patanjali-BSNL Rs. 144 SIM card. They are:
- You will be provided with more advantage through the Patanjali-BSNL SIM that is for Rs. 144 the availability of free unlimited voice calls without roaming charges. Along with the data is for 2GB per day with 100 SMS. This offer is available up to the valid date.
- The recharge can be done for any duration as per your convenience like 30 days, 180 days and 365 days and the respective amount is of Rs. 144, Rs. 792 and Rs. 1,584. BSNL proffer free voice calling, data, and SMS for all these plans based on certain validity.
- There is two subscriptions of plans are assigned on the Swadeshi Samriddhi SIM card. That is when the user recharging for the Rs. 144 plan means the total data is of 60GB which is valid for 30 days and daily data limitation will fall for 2GB per day. The same scenario is applied for the Rs. 792 plan which has the total data of 360 GBs with same 2 GB daily data limit but the validity for this plan is of 180 days. The user can recharge any of the plans as per their comfort.
- The Swadeshi Samriddhi SIM card is published on the previous Sunday by yoga guru Ramdev. As this SIM card is implemented by him so the initial allocation SIM is only for the members of yoga guru Ramdev. But in some period this SIM is obtainable for common people too.
- Members who will come under the BSNL special plan are Bharat Swabhiman Nyas, Patanjali Yog Samiti, Mahila Prakostha, Yuva Bharat, Patanjali Kisan Seva, Swadeshi Samrudhi Card Holder. All these members belong to Patanjali organizations. So they can obviously get the Swadeshi Samriddhi SIM card.
Method to activate the Patanjali BSN-144 SIM card:
Users who buy the Swadeshi Samriddhi SIM card have to consult the CSC or retailer situated near to them by taking the following details like Patanjali employee ID which is asked by BSNL. When you look for the proper retailer only your Swadeshi Samriddhi SIM card will be activated. The reason to show the Patanjali employee ID is that currently, the Swadeshi Samriddhi SIM card is available only to the members of Patanjali so the ID card is required for sure.
The non-members of Patanjali organization will have the chance by subscribing to the SIM card. Through this, the non-members can also buy the Swadeshi Samriddhi card of Patanjali and recharge to BSN Patanjali 144 Plan. The BSN Patanjali 144 Plan includes three substitute plan with different rate is also affordable. Also, the Patanjali-BSNL telecom company enables the insurance amount for the Swadeshi Samriddhi card of Patanjali. The total insurance amount is worth of Rs. 5 lakh and accident insurance cover of Rs. 2.5 lakh. The Rs. 5 lakh will fall for the life insurance policy and the other one is for an accident.
Other SIM card pack:
Swadeshi Samriddhi card of Patanjali is the heavy competitor for the Rival telecom company Reliance Jio SIM Card. Since the initial plan of the Swadeshi Samriddhi SIM card is reliable and affordable by all the users.
Offered benefits provided by the available SIM card is that Airtel has a plan of Rs. 249 which will allot free voice calls, SMS and the data limit is of 2 GB per day and valid up to 28 days. Rival Telecom Company Reliance Jio plan is of Rs. 198 provides all users with 2GB daily data limit which is for 28 days. Vodafone India recharge pack is Rs. 255 provides 2GB daily data limit with the speed of 4G/3G and this package is valid up to 28 days includes the free voice call and SMS. The free voice call and SMS will be active up to the valid date of the pack once the pack is over means all the included benefits will also closed.
All these SIM cards are provided with more number of benefits like free voice call and SMS. These two factors are available in the unlimited range. Only the restriction will fall on the daily data limit and it will change according to the plan recharged by the user. Now Airtel has extended the daily data limit with the range of 1.4 GB per day from 1GB per day. On the whole, the validity of any of the recharge pack will get expired when the duration ends.
At present, Patanjali Ayurved organization is the leading and developing one. The Patanjali Ayurved has engaged with every end to end product like food, ayurvedic medicine, cosmetics, home care and personal care products. Now, the Patanjali Ayurved stepped on to the SIM card operation also the e-commerce operations is going to make within this year by using the official website of Patanjaliayurved.net. the launching can be made soon probably.