Managing finances month on month can be an arduous task. No matter how much one plans, all it takes is one financial emergency to turn the whole budget topsy-turvy. That is when personal loans become extremely beneficial. These loans are easy-to-get, unsecured and do not have restrictions on the usage of the loan amount. For anyone looking at applying for a personal loan, it is best to compare various deals to find the one that is most suitable.
Here are 9 best personal loan offers to consider in the year 2019:
#1. SBI Personal Loan
- State Bank of India offers various options like SBI Xpress Credit Personal Loan, SBI Xpress Power, SBI Saral Personal Loan, SBI Festive Season Loan, SBI Pension Loan, SBI Personal Loan.
- These loans are available to both salaried as well as non-salaried individuals.
- The rate of interest ranges from 11.05% to 15.05% p.a. depending upon the scheme chosen.
- It is possible to get up to 24 times the net monthly income as the loan amount for unsecured personal loans.
- The loan repayment tenure is up to 60 months and depends upon the employment status of the individual.
#2.HDFC Personal Loans
- HDFC Bank Personal Loans are extremely easy to apply for. An online form submission is all that is required.
- The in-principal approval time for these personal loans is just 10 minutes.
- You can avail up to 40 Lakhs as the loan amount.
- The rate of interest is highly competitive and starts at as low as 10.99%.
- The minimum repayment tenure for these loans is 12 months and the maximum repayment tenure is 60 months.
- These loan schemes are available to both salaried individuals and self-employed individuals.
#3. Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan
- Kotak Mahindra Personal Loans are available to active employees of MNCs, and Public or Private Limited Companies.
- Personal loans are extended to individuals with a net income of Rs.20000.
- The processing of the loan is fast and the documentation is minimal, making it extremely easy to avail loan.
- One can get between Rs.50000 and Rs.15 Lakhs as loan amount.
- The repayment tenure ranges from 1 to 5 years.
- The interest rates are attractive and range between 10.99 to 24% per annum.
- It is possible to calculate the EMI accurately on the website to help customers plan finances better.
#4.ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loans offer several options like wedding loan, holiday loan, home renovation loan, top up loan and fresher funding loan.
- Customers can check eligibility with the personal loan eligibility calculator by entering a few simple details.
- Get attractive interest rates between 11.25% and 17.99% p.a.
- Hassle free application process with minimal documentation allows easy loan disbursement.
- Get an approval on the loan in just 3 seconds based on online verification and final offer acceptance.
- Flexipay option available with a loan tenure between 12 to 60 months.
- Customers can get up to 20 lakhs for various personal requirements.
#5.Axis Bank Personal Loan
- Get great benefits on Axis Bank Personal Loans such as minimal processing fees and zero prepayment and foreclosure charges.
- Instant approval based on the eligibility criteria makes loan disbursement extremely hassle free.
- Personal loan between Rs.50000 to Rs.15 lakhs available for various personal financial requirements.
- Easy repayment options are available with these loans along with feasible repayment tenure between 12 and 60 months.
- Personal Loan interest rates range from 16 to 24% p.a.
- Personal loan can be availed for several requirements such as weddings, travel, children’s education and any medical emergencies.
Apply and Get Instant Personal Loan Approval
- CitiBank Personal Loans cater specially for salaried individuals and offer lower rates of interest in comparison to self-employed individuals.
- Loan disbursement time is as low as 48 hours making cash easily available for any financial emergency.
- No income proof or address proof is required for loan approval.
- Easy online application process which requires customers to fill in personal details such as the name, occupation, net monthly income and PAN Number.
- Customers can avail up to 30 Lakhs as personal loan for various requirements.
- Citibank offers the most competitive interest rates that start as low as 10.99%.
#7.IndusInd Personal Loans
- Easy documentation, fast processing and speedy disbursal makes IndusInd one of the best personal loan offers in India.
- Customers currently paying high rates of interest on personal loans can opt for the Balance Transfer option.
- The repayment tenure is convenient and ranges from 1 to 5 years.
- Personal loans are available for education, medical expenses, home renovation, weddings and for balance transfer.
- The personal loan interest rates with IndusInd Bank range from 10.99% to 30.50% p.a depending upon the eligibility of the customer.
- The loan can be availed for Rs.50000 to Rs.15 lakhs based on the income, the nature of employment and other eligibility criteria.
#8. Tata Capital Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Offers personal loans for Rs.75000 to Rs.20 Lakhs.
- Customers can enjoy flexible and convenient repayment tenures between 12 months and 72 months on these loans.
- The rate of interest offered by Tata Capital Personal Loan starts at 11.25% p.a, making it one of the most competitive options available.
- Customers do not have to provide any collateral or security in order to avail these loans.
- There are no charges on prepayment of loans after 6 months of availing the loan.
#9.Yes Bank Personal Loan
- With YES BANK, customers can avail between 1 lakh to Rs 5 lakhs for various personal uses such as medical emergencies, home renovation, weddings and a lot more.
- The repayment tenure is convenient and easy and ranges between 12 to 60 months.
- YES Bank offers the most competitive rates of interest in the market today, starting at as low as 10.75% p.a.
- Doorstep bank services are available to make it easy for customers to apply for the loan and complete documentation processes successfully.
- Net banking and Mobile Banking facilities allow easy repayment of the EMI towards the loan each month.