Mumbai, Ahmedabad or Delhi?’ is the question on the joining letter of Harshdeep and he has hold his pen and thoughts. He is trying but not coming to any concrete decision. He has been to all the three locations and loved all of them. However, all his earlier trips to these places were for pleasure but now if he ticks on any one of them, he’d stay there for a longer time.
‘Fully furnished apartments for rent in Delhi cost less than those in Mumbai, food is really affordable in Mumbai than in Ahmedabad’ are some of the thoughts racing through his mind.
Though every city has its pros and cons but when given limited options to choose from and with Delhi among one of the choices, one should go with it without pondering over it much. Here’s why:
- Hassle-Free Commutation: Such a big city of India, but not once you would feel that the travelling from one end to another is a cumbersome task. With a plethora of public transportation options, including the renowned Delhi Metro, travelling anywhere in Delhi is a piece of cake.
- You Don’t Just Stay in Delhi: When you take on rent an apartment or PG accommodation in Delhi, you don’t just stay in the same city. The capital of India is connected through metro and other transportation options to Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, etc. Also, if your native is Jaipur or Ajmer, they are merely at a distance of five to seven hours from Delhi. Thus, you get to visit many cities at once when you have a residential place in Delhi.
- All Types of Nest: Whether you are looking for afurnished apartment, PG, Semi-Furnished Apartment, or 1 BHK flat on rent in Delhi without brokerage,the city has something for everyone. However, it is quite necessary to understand that only a trusted source should be selected to find a place on rent.
- Foodies’ Paradise: Be it the Mughlai Dishes of Karim, Paranthas at ParantheWaliGali, ChholeKulche or Momos, right from starters to main course to dessert, Delhi has to offer oodles of lip-smacking and toothsome delicacies that are sure to pamper anybody’s taste buds. So, if you are a big time foodie and have come across a situation just like Harshdeep’s, then don’t ponder much and tick on Delhi.
- An Opportunity Hub: Whether you have crossed your heart to follow your passion or pledged to achieve a great height in your academic or professional career, Delhi has literally everything that could turn your dream into reality.
“I’m Living in Delhi with Regrets” Said No One Ever
So, the bottom line is whether you live in one of those luxurious fully furnished apartments for rent in Delhior a simple PG in the capital of India, the city with its charm, crowd, delicacies, opportunities, and hotspots is sure you treat you at its best. Take pride when you live in DilWalokiDilli!