Maintaining a robust immune system is critical for your overall health and well-being. A balanced diet that is rich in essential nutrients can play a crucial role in boosting your immunity. In this post, you get to know about a selection of scrumptious and nutritious recipes with Xpert Pro Immunity and Rice Bran Oil, both of which are popular for their immune-boosting properties. Have a quick peep into these recipes and take a step towards a healthier lifestyle!
- Superfood Smoothie Bowl
– A ripe banana
– A cup of mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
– A cup of almond milk (or any sort of plant-based milk)
– A tablespoon Immunity Booster Oil
– Toppings: divided fruits, nuts, seeds, granola
Instructions to follow
– Put banana, mixed berries, oil, and almond milk in a blender.
– Blend till it gets smooth and creamy.
– Pour your smoothie into a bowl.
– Top it up with your preferred sliced fruits, seeds, nuts, and granola.
– Relish this refreshing and immune-boosting uplifting smoothie bowl to begin your day.
- Turmeric Lentil Soup
Ingredients you need:
– A cup of red lentils
– An onion, you must chop it finely
– Two cloves of garlic, minced
– A teaspoon of cumin powder
– A teaspoon of turmeric powder
– A tablespoon of Rice Bran oil
– Four cups of vegetable broth
– Juice of a single lemon
– Salt and pepper as per your taste
– Fresh cilantro to garnish
Instructions to follow:
– Rinse the lentils methodically and set aside.
– In a huge pot, heat the oil over medium heat.
– Add your minced garlic and onion. Cook it until the onion gets translucent.
– Stir in cumin powder and turmeric powder, and cook it all for a minute.
– Add the rinsed lentils and vegetable soup to the pot. Bring it to a boil, next reduce heat and simmer for nearly 20-25 minutes till you find lentils are soft and cooked.
– Mix in lemon juice and season with pepper and salt.
– Serve your fragrant turmeric lentil soup hot and embellish it with fresh cilantro.
- Garlic-Ginger Stir-Fried Veggies
Ingredients you should have
– Two cups mixed vegetables (bell peppers, broccoli, carrots, snap peas)
– Two cloves of minced garlic
– Two tablespoons Rice Bran Oil
– An Inch of grated ginger
– Pepper as per your taste
– A tablespoon of soy sauce (low-sodium)
– A tablespoon of honey (optional)
Instructions you should follow
– Heat Rice Bran type of Oil in a large pan or frying pan over medium heat.
– Add crushed garlic and grated ginger. Sauté it all for a minute till it is fragrant
– Add the blend of vegetables to the pan and stir-fry it for nearly five minutes until tender-crisp.
– In a tiny bowl, whisk together soy sauce along with honey (in case you are using it). Pour the blend over the vegetables and stir to coat it all evenly.
– Season the dish with pepper and salt as per your taste
– Finally, remove it from heat and serve these flavourful and nutrient-rich stir-fried veggies with steamed rice or even noodles. You will love it!
So, these immunity-boosting recipes incorporating Xpert Pro Immunity and Rice Bran Oil provide you with a perfect blend of essential nutrients and flavours. Try these dishes out, and you will find them fulfilling, healthy and an immunity booster.