The most powerful but less utilized tool in the real estate world is drone photography and videography. If you are still using the human-operated cameras to capture the picture of effective properties, then its high time to upgrade your imaging and videography with the latest technology. But before using drones, there are some things you must know about drones so that you can use it properly. In this article, we will discuss facts about how a drone can transform your real estate photography and videography for marketing in the digital world.
What is a drone?
Before understanding the importance or usage of drones, you should know what a drone is. The drone is an aircraft that is controlled by a human from the ground. It is used for surveillance in law enforcement, aerial photography, and geographic mapping. You may be hearing about Unnamed Aviation Vehicles (UAV), which are considered alternatives to the drones. The UVA is also an aircraft use high technology such as GPS, camera, tools, and operating system for effective usage.
What are the benefits of drones in real estate marketing?
Aerial shots play an important role in the sale of a property. The following are the few benefits of drones in real estate world:
- Highlight the building or property neighborhood and features.
- Provides compelling photos, scenic and videos for the property listing
- Attract buyers toward the property more effectively.
- Capture all the competitive angles of the property.
- Help to set up a more professional look to the property listing
- Help to be competitive in the fastly growing real estate industry
Do you need a license to use drones?
The drone is just like a camera or other instruments, but there are some privacy concerns with the drones. Privacy concerns such as the drone user’s age, knowledge to fly the drone, privacy of the neighbors, etc. These things are important because drones should be used by some professionals as well as with the concern of the neighbors of the property. Due to these concerns, so many countries such as United States, Australia, India, etc., make it compulsory for the drone users to get a license and the permission of the neighbors of the property before using the drone.
Facts you should know about drone
There are many things or facts you should know before using drones. There following are some of the facts which will help you to use the drone effectively:
- Real estate listing with bird’s eye and aerial shots are sold faster as compared to properties with standard photos.
- Higher volume real estate agents use drones more as compared to low volume real estate agents.
- Drones are powerful for expensive and big homes to capture the house effectively along with its surroundings.
- Drones are more affordable as compared to other professional cameras.
The drone photography and videography will help the real estate professionals to make the property listing more appealing and effective. So, use drones to sell your properties faster and effectively.