Trying to find the perfect way to sneak some fresh veggies into your kids’ plate? Look no further because with this awesome Creamy Pasta recipe, the kids will be asking for more! All you need to do is combine their favourite Sunfeast YiPPee! Pasta and some fresh veggies to create a bowl of yummy goodness.
Grab a pack of Sunfeast YiPPee! Sour Cream & Onion Pasta & some fresh vegetables such as Corn, Carrots, Green Peas, Carrots and Capsicums. To make your pasta extra creamy, you will need to add some sour cream and fresh cream along with some seasonings to really make the flavours burst through in every bite.
The soft, creamy and melt-in-the-mouth texture of Sunfeast YiPPee! Pasta and the crunchiness of the veggies will make sure each bite puts a smile on your kids’ faces. Sunfeast YiPPee! Pasta is made with Semolina, also known as Suji. The pasta is not fried and it is a source of protein too! What better way to combine great taste with nutrition than serving up a creamy bowl of pasta for your loved ones to enjoy?
In fact, this Creamy Pasta recipe is not just a great meal option for kids but can also be a wonderfully indulgent meal when you desire something quick and scrumptious for yourself. Treat yourself to a hot bowl of your favourite comfort food and let your taste buds feel the fiesta of flavours. Try this Creamy Pasta recipe today, and don’t forget to stock up on Sunfeast YiPPee! Pasta because you will surely be making it again soon!
Creamy Pasta Recipe Information
- Type of Recipe: Dinner
- Cuisine: Fusion
- Preparation Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 1
Creamy Pasta Recipe Ingredients
- 1 packet YiPPee! Sour Cream Onion Pasta Treat
- YiPPee! Pasta Sauce Maker
- 1/4 cup Boiled Corn
- 1/4 cup Boiled Green Peas
- 1/4 cup Carrot
- 2 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp Fresh Cream
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Flakes
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- Black Olive
- Green Capsicum
How to make Creamy Pasta Recipe?
- Boil Sunfeast YiPPee! Sour Cream Onion Pasta in a pan along with Sunfeast YiPPee! Pasta Sauce maker.
- Once the pasta is cooked, add boiled corn, boiled green peas, carrot and mix well.
- Now add cream cheese, fresh cream, red chilli flakes, black pepper powder and mix it well and cook for a minute.
- Serve the Creamy Sunfeast YiPPee! Pasta in a bowl and make funny faces with veggies to present it in a more fun way for the kids.