Looking for a secure and well-paid job in Canada? Among so many provinces, one province that comes in prominence is no other than Saskatchewan. There has been a high labor shortage in Saskatchewan due to which many skilled workers are in demand.
Due to the slow growth in the employment rate, you have a chance to get the job of your choice. All you need is to fulfill all the Saskatchewan PNP requirements.
The finance sector is one of the in-demand sectors with professionals being hired at a high rate. As a finance professional, you can work in an investment firm, financial planning, and credit counseling.
Demand for Financial Managers in Saskatchewan in 2024
Many of the newcomers who come to India are from a financial background. Many of these professions after the pandemic have become remote. Since businesses need to survive and even thrive, there is a growing demand for financial managers.
The role of financial professionals like managers is to advise their clients, on how to manage their finances. They mostly make finance-related plans, and are involved in:
2) Tax planning
3) Debt management
4) Wealth building
5) Portfolio rebalancing.
It is estimated that Financial Managers have a growth of 6% by 2031. This also holds for all finance-related jobs. You can now know how to find a job in Canada from India as a Financial manager since their demand has increased in recent times.
PNP requirement of Saskatchewan for Financial Managers
- Some of the Saskatchewan PNP requirements are the following:
- You need to submit your proof of settlement funds as per the requirements set by Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). This is the new mandate as of the 25th April, 2023.
- As an applicant, you should be from outside Canada and have proof of legal status from there
- Earn a minimum of 60 points out of 110 on what is known as the points assessment grid designed by SINP.
- Get a language point of a minimum of 4 which means a Canadian Language Benchmark of 4. Many of the SINP employers are asked for CLB scores which are higher than 4.
- Finished their post-secondary education, training, or internship equivalent to that of in Canada. Also, you must have completed your certificate, diploma, or any degree in your profession.
- To see whether your education is in line with your financial manager occupation, you can even assess the “Employment Requirements” part of your National Occupational Code.
- If you have acquired your qualification from overseas, you need to provide an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA). This should be especially from a designated organization. To see you can see a list prepared by the IRCC.
- Those who have as a part of their high school, finished their trades or job training can even apply for their licensure in Saskatchewan.
- Must have adequate work experience as a Financial Manager to get a good score for nomination.
- If you ask how to find job in Canada from India as an FM you must have at least 1 year of full-time (minimum 30 hours per week). This should be from a paid work experience in a skilled job over the previous 10 years. Also, this should be connected to your education.
- Proof of professional status must be submitted for Licensure qualification in the first place.
- Submission of a settlement plan as well
- Make a point also to submit an Expression of Interest to show your wish to apply as a financial manager.
- By doing this you enter the EOI pool of eligible applicants. Only a few of them who are in the pool will be invited to apply for the SINP. This depends on how strong your profile is, and whether it meets the labor requirements of the province.
Average Salaries of Financial Managers in Saskatchewan
As per Indeed.com here are some figures:
As of December, 2023, the salary of a financial manager is around $127,908. But much of your salaries depend upon your location, size of the company, years of experience, and your education level as well.
Titles of Job for Financial Managers in Saskatchewan
- Controller – financial services
- Director – financial services
- Director of accounting
- Finance director
- Financial administrator
- Manager, financial control
- Manager, financial planning and analysis
- Manager, internal audit services
Requirements for Hiring Financial Managers
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the field of business administration, economics, or commerce is needed.
- Master’s Degree in business administration (especially in the field of finance), or a management program at the Master’s level is needed.
- Many years of work experience in accounting, auditing, budgeting, financial planning, and analysis. This can be even experienced in finance-based activities as well.
- If you are an Accounting and audit manager you need an accounting position such as CA, CMA, or CGA.
Do you want to apply for a financial manager role in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan? If you want proper guidance and support to make it to Canada and reside there as a permanent resident, you can connect with Nationwide Visas. They are presently the best Canada PR consultants in Hyderabad.