CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) board exams are one of the most important parts of a student’s life. These CBSE board exams are regulated by the Central Board of Secondary Education, which is India’s largest national school educational body. CBSE regulates the exams for Class 10 and Class 12 every year during the month of March. However, a few students tend to become nervous about the board exams. A few of them might be nervous about the subject or a particular topic in the subject like integration formulas. So, this article is a ready reckoner guide for all the students preparing for the CBSE board examinations.
- Practice on sample papers – This is one of the best methods to prepare for the board examination. The more you practice the more you improve. Practicing on the sample papers helps you to be well aware of the question paper pattern.
- Take a break – Make sure that you take sufficient breaks during the study hours. Do not drain your energy completely without taking the breaks. Always try to take frequent and regular breaks. This refreshes your mind.
- Notebooks – Learn to maintain a separate notebook for every subject that you learn. Make a note of all the important points and formulas that you come across while studying. This systematic way of learning helps you to revise the lessons during the last minute.
- Be aware of the syllabus – Follow the classroom sessions regularly. Revise on a regular basis. Say for an instance, if you are not aware of the Math syllabus regarding the chapters in that particular subject like trigonometry table etc. Make sure that you are well aware of the syllabus.
- Follow these tips and tricks to ace in the board examinations. To know more, subscribe to BYJU’S YouTube channel –