The new education system was announced by the HRD minister Ramesh nishank and I& B minister Prakashjavedhkar. The main aim of this policy is to make India a global knowledge superpower”. They said that PM Modi releases the new policy of education. This changes comes in the policy are after 34 years. It is essential to create changes in the education system. It even helps to reduce the burden on the students. The previous policy includes the age group of 3-18 years. The government has also increased the funding system. They increased by from4.2% to 6%. It must be affiliated by the schools and colleges for almost 15 years. It will help a lot to the students as they will come to know about the new technology as well as they will not hesitate to showcase their talent.
A new system of education:
- The government has released a new set of policy 10+2, but now it is concluded in the format 5+3+3+4. The first five years will conclude nursery, LKG, UKG as well as classes 1 and 2. The three years will conclude as classes 3-5. Then the three years will conclude as 6-8. The four years will be considered as classes 9-12. The five-year course would be considered as pre-school education. The first three-year course would be considered as pre-primary education. The next three-year course would be considered as preparatory education. The four-year course would be considered as secondary education.
- The students are not forced to take the streams which they do not want. They can take any stream which they wanted as their carrier. There would not be any separation between the streams, whether it is science, commerce, or arts. Every stream would be considered equal. No one stream is superior, or no one stream is considered as a downward. All the subjects will be offered at two levels of proficiency.
- The government has reduced the school curriculum of the core from 6 onwards.
- The government has made a rule that school education will mostly focus on the development of the skills.
- The report card should consist of the assessment of the teachers with the fellow student.
- The board exam will check the knowledge, not the rote material. It is considered one of the most important rules in this policy.
- The rule made by the government that the classes under five should be taught in the mother tongue or the regional language. So that they do not face any problem in learning the new technology. The teachers should not only talk in English, but they should even talk in the regional language also. This law will be followed by both public schools and private schools.
- Any other language the teachers feel the best can taught the higher classes. As age increases, the students know the various languages, and it is very easy for them to understand. The students will not face any problems in life.
- The students are not able to understand the topic very well, and they face any problem in the future. The child firstly understands the language which is spoken by the parents. So it is easier for them to understand that particular topic in their language, which is their mother tongue or the regional language.The technology should be part of the learning, teaching, planning, and many more.
- It is not mandatory to give entrance exam for the students.
- The MPhil courses are discontinued by the government.
- The government has decided to set up model public universities for holistic and multidisciplinary education.
- If the universities are good, then the government will encourage them to set up their institute in different countries. The topmost university will be facilitated to operate in India. If the institute settles in a broad, the students from the foreign will not come to India for study. They don’t have to leave their parents and come to India for higher studies. The foreign branch of the topmost universities would also come to India to educate you.
- The test will conclude the amplitude questions and some questions related to the subjects.
- The entrance examination test would be conducted twice a year, not more than that.
- It is the same for all the three streams.
Impetus on vocational education:
The new policy also revolves around the vocational education of the students. This should be applied in all the institutions, whether it is a school or higher universities. Vocational education should be provided to all.
Vocational education would be provided to the students studying in the universities for their degree. It would help you a lot in the future. You will be able to give an introduction or any question answer very confidently. This also includes building new institutions like the national research foundation and higher education commission of India.
Changes in 10 and 12 board examination pattern:
These two classes are considered as the most burdened classes as these classes are board classes. The marks would be given based on the knowledge of the person, not based on rote writing. Every student has to give a board examination on the two occasions during any school year. The first one is the main examination, and the other one is an improvement if the person is desired.
Those who leave the course in between after completing one year or the two years. The degree for that particular would be given to the students, and it would be considered in the future. You can continue your studies whenever you want.
If the students are completing projects with their studies, they will be awarded the degree with the research.
Renewed importance on Sanskrit:
The new policy includes that Sanskrit should be considered as one of the main languages in the three languages formula. The Sanskrit should be considered in all levels of school as well as in higher education.
A step forward for digital and online learning
Education would be provided to the students online. It would be provided at both the school as well as the higher education levels.
More bags fewer days in school:
The policy works on the system that the burden on the students should be lesser, and they should be taught vocational education so that they should not face any problem in the upcoming life. They can give interviews without any hesitation. The students should have at least ten bag-less days in a year to promote vocational skills.
There are different policies available for education. But now the whole system of education is changed by the PM Modi for giving brighter education to the students. These include that the students will not have to face any problem in the future. They are also taught with vocational education, which helps them to give interviews in the future, and they will not hesitate at all. The government is also providing students with money if they are not able to continue their studies because of the money. The board marks would be given based on skills, not based on rote writing. The students don’t have to face any problem related to board examination.